Stole it from phoenix_engel
.Part One: Family
 You have an older brother
 Your parents are still together
 You have lots of cousins
 You prefer your mom to your dad
[x] Actually, you really don't like your dad
[x] You get along with your siblings
[x] You used to be close to them, but things have changed...
[x] Your parents can be a little overprotective
[x] They also want you to pursue a career you'd hate
 You only know one of your grandparents
Part Two: Friends
 You make friends fairly easily
[x] Trust is the most important thing in a friendship
[x] You have been backstabbed by a very close friend
[x] You have friends who live in different countries
 You don't have a 'best friend'
 Most of your friends have similar music taste to you
[x] You don't belong to a specific circle of friends
[x] In fact, you're a bit of a loner
[x] You have a few close friends
[x] And you would do just about anything for any one of themPart Three: School
[x] You hated middle school
[x] But you liked elementary school
[x] High school was the best though
 You still aren't decided about college/university
 You're good at math, but you hate it
 Sciences were your best subject
 ^Particularly chemistry
[x] You went to a very stuck-up school
 You were quite the rebel
[x] You hated your teachers more than the actual subjects (some of them)Part Four: Hobbies
[x] You like to play guitar and/or piano
[x] But you're not very good at it
 You used to go horse riding
 You regularly go to the gym
[x] Video games are awesome
 You really can't draw
[x] You love reading and/or writing
 You enjoy dancing
 You play lacrosse or hockey
[x] The TV show House is amazingPart Five: Favourites
[x] Food: fruits
[x] Colour: blue
[x] Flower: roses, sunflowers, tulips and liliums (I prefer carnations though. :p)
[x] Time of day: night
[x] Music: rock
 Movie genre:
 Element: airPart Six: Material Objects
[x] You own an iPod
 Your phone is a slide
[x] Your computer is a laptop
 You're possibly a bit spoiled
[x] You have more than one gaming console
[x] You don't actually have many DVDs
 But you own a vast collection of books
 You don't have a car
[x] You only have as many shoes as you need
[x] You love your bedPart Seven: Personality
 SensitivePart Eight: Music
 You can't stand artists who try to sound American (WTF do they mean with sounding "American"?)
[x] You have a vast CD collection
[x] Most of which is rock or pop music
 You're not really into metal
 Rap is not music
 R&B can be okay though
[x] You have music in different languages
 Country and Western is the most horrible genre ever invented
 Doom metal scares you
 Lyrics should always have a meaningPart Nine: Love Life
 You really regret going out with your first boyfriend
 You've dated someone on rebound
 You currently have a boyfriend or girlfriend
[x] You didn't get your first kiss until you were at least 16
[x] You don't have a 'type'
 You still care about someone who broke your heart
 You've been used
 You've had a relationship that's lasted over 6 months
 But you've never had one lasting over a year
[x] You believe 'love at first sight' is complete bullshitPart Ten: Random Trivia
 You prefer cats to dogs
 You eat with your fingers a bit too much
[x] You actually care about what your body looks like
[x] You'd love to be able to fly
 Your bedroom walls are covered in posters
 You prefer your middle name to your first name
 You don't like soda that much
[x] You can cook
 You're more of a morning than night person
[x] You probably take waaay too many surveys
I won't apologize to you unless I really mean it. i'm stubborn as hell when it comes to certain things.I hate when I'm with someone and they use me as an excuse to other people.
i've recently had that moment where something happened and it just triggered all the feelings i've been trying to avoid.i'm really tired of the way some people are acting.
i had plans today and they fell through, i was really disappointed.
i couldn't ever sit through a musical movie like ever.
i don't think there is anything scarier than when you feel like you literally can't breathe.
there is a movie that has my name as one of the main characters.
i'm currently in the process of trying to get a job.
right now i'm not on talking terms with someone in my family.i get told by people a lot that i'm really cute.
my biggest problem when i'm talking on the phone with someone is that i don't focus well and it goes baddd.not one person knows everything about me, you will only know what i want to tell you.
i'm really dependent because i've been babied by everyone my whole life.i feel like i'm changing some of my ways, in a good way that is.
i actually really like the feeling when you're finally able to cry and you feel so much better after.i have some money right now, and i'm still debating what i want to do with it.when i'm really nervous i can't make eye contact with people, like it isn't gonna happen.
the two closest beaches to where i'm at to vacation to are Virginia Beach and Ocean City.
i miss my best friend a lottttttttt.
i like to watch reruns of Grey's Anantomy as much as i do the new episodes.the mall closest to me actually doesn't have my favorite stores in it, it's lame.
i'll keep my family company going places because i don't want them to have to go alone.i love it when you're meeting people you don't know but someone you're close to does, and they are actually really nice to you.after graduation there are some people who i haven't talked to who i was good friends with in school.
i put other people before myself a lot more than i probably should.
seriously, i'm done trying. I'm so tired of being the one putting all the effort.
it's really hard for me to get over people and let them go because i care way too fucking much.
what you probably haven't even realized yet is you've exhausted all of your chances with me.there are multiple things that i could think of that i'd really like to be able to buy right now.
i need new furniture in my room.i'm really good with stuff, it's just actually getting me started and past my initial fear that is the hard part.
one of my favorite bathing suits that i own i got from pacsun.
my two favorite designers are Ed Hardy and Betsey Johnson though i can't afford any of their stuff.i hate bitches who try to make an argument when they don't know a damn thing or what they're talking about, you look stupid so just stop.
i'm scared to go into a tanning bed after watching final destination movies, no lie.i'm hella shy when you first meet me, and once i warm up to you it's like i'm a completely different person.
out of all my siblings, i'm the only one who actually has a good relationship with everyone.i think my two favorite things are the sounds of ocean and the feel of the sand between my toes.
"lil' wayne is the best rapper alive, JK eminem is back."
i'm pretty much against all vampire shit and stuff like that thanks to twillight, nice job.
i really wish that i was good at impersonating people, but i'm not. haha.
i have so many different notebooks and journals and shit for my writings.i need more closet space desperately. i have so many clothes and accessories it's slightly ridiculous.
it makes me so angry that people aren't forgiving, how long do you expect someone to have to pay for their mistakes if they've apologized?seriously i love food, like i just love it.i hate when i get pains in my neck, that is the worst for me ugh.
it takes a lot of effort for me to straighten my hair, because my hair hates cooperating with me.when i'm just chillin in my house i wear bum clothes because i don't see the point in dressing up if i'm just sitting around.
i'm way better at remembering faces than i am remembering someone's name.i get so scared if i'm up late by myself and i hear noises. i automatically think someone is breaking in.
i'm seriously starting to think that it's a bad thing that i have as big a heart as i do.
i hate that people who don't fucking deserve it have good shit happen to them, fuck you.
001. Real Name: Adis
002. Nickname[s]: Lagarto, A.J., Avalon, Eville, Kaidan
004. Male Or Female: Female
005. Elementary: Calvary Baptist Christian School, St. Mary's School
006. Middle school: St. Mary's School
007. High School: lol St. Mary's School D:
008. Hair Color: Dark brown
009. Long or Short? Long
010. Loud or Quiet? Quiet
011. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans
012. Phone or Camera? Phone with a camera (this)
013. Health Freak? Yes
014. Drink or Smoke? None
015. Do you have a crush on someone? No
016. Eat or Drink? Drink
017. Piercings? Three lobe piercings on each ear.
018. Tattoos? None
022. First Piercing: When I was months old. XD
023. First Best Friend: In elementary school? I don't really remember.
025. First Award: In elementary school, I think it was for English or something like that.
026. First Crush: Leonardo DiCaprio when I saw Titanic at the movie theater.
028. First Big Vacation: The beach in Luquillo.
(hey, there's some numbers missing :P)
029. Last Person You Talked To: One of my sisters
030. Last Person You Texted: Dad
031. Last Person You Watched A Movie With: Jaddys
032. Last Food You Ate: Church's Chicken XD
033. Last Movie You Watched: Toy Story 3
034. Last Song You listened To: Muse - Neutron Star Collision (Love will last forever)
035. Last Thing You Bought: Creme of Broccoli soup at Subway
036. Last Person You Hugged: Jaddys
037. Food: almonds, apples, chicken, etc.
038. Drinks: orange juice
039. Clothing: Casual, rocker-ish, vintage, semi-formal, dark clothes
040. Book: The Scarlet Letter
041. Music: Anything except bachata, cumbia, merengue, ranchera, trova, country, and reggaeton.
042. Flower: Carnations
043. Colors: Blue, Black, Orange, Silver
044. Movies: I don't really have a favorite, but I can mention Catch Me if You Can, Forrest Gump, La Vita et Bella, Dead Leaves, etc.
045. Shoes: Boots, Converse shoes, pumps, and sneakers.
046. Subjects: World History, English, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Biology
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047. [ ] Kissed In The Snow
048.  Celebrated Halloween
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant
054. [ ] Had An Abortion
055. [x] Done Something You've Regretted
056. [x] Broke A Promise
057. [x] Kept A Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059.  Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country
062. [x] Tried Something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [x] Ran A Mile
065. [ ] Went To The Beach
066. [x] Stayed Single
067. Eating: ---
068. Drinking: water
069. Getting Ready To: do homework
070. Listening To: Patsy Cline's I Fall to Pieces
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Do more homework for a deadline date
072. Waiting For: idk
073. Want Kids? Hell no
074. Want To Get Married? Even less
075. Careers in mind? Professor, researcher, or a business executive.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts? No.
084. Ran Away From Home? no
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense? no
086. Killed Somebody? no
087. Broken Someone's Heart? Yes
088. Been Arrested? Nope
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself? yes
091. Miracles? Yes
092. Love At First Sight? no...
093. Heaven? Yes but not the one from the sky and you get a harp, halo, wings, and a white robe.
094. Santa Claus? no
095. Sex On The First Date? no
096. Kiss? no
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? Not really
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? No
099. Do You Believe In God? Yes
100. Post As 100 Truths
Note here: FInally over! D: Whoever took the time to write all that should learn a thing or two about capitalization. :P